SOLA Codes is a non-profit afterschool and open source coding camp. We learn by collaboration, technology integration and project-based curriculum. Our classes are immersive, encouraging creativity, critical thinking and teamwork.
We work with schools and organizations who would like to provide high quality STEM education in their classrooms, private and non-profit organizations seeking consultancy and curriculum for their program.
- After-school Program
- Coding Camp
- Computer Lab Curriculum
- Technology Workshops
Our coding camp and after-school club are grateful to have served the students from different schools in Los Angeles County. We are looking forward to serve more!
Ánimo Westside Charter Middle School, Charnock Road Elementary School
Culver City High School, ICEF Inglewood Elementry Academy, King Middle School, Kipp Scholar Academy, La Tijera school of Excellence, Los Angeles Center For Enriched Studies, Loyola High School, Magnolia Science Academy, St. Timothy School, Visitation Catholic School, Westside Neighborhood School, Westport Heights Elementary, 54th Street Elementary School, 107th Street Elementary School.
Open Source Coding Camp
Here’s why you should join our open source community right now:
- You’ll get help in real time from our community chat rooms.
- You’ll meet up with other coders in your city.
- You’ll learn to code at your own pace, in your browser or on your phone.
- You’ll work through our focused, interactive courses and tutorials.
- You’ll build projects that help nonprofits carry out their missions more effectively.
- You’ll assemble a portfolio of real apps used by real people.
Working adults and parents always find it hard to strike a balance between home, work and school. Sometimes, they find it difficult to attend scheduled programs due to overlapping priorities. However, with self-paced learning people can learn anytime and from anywhere, whether they are traveling or at home. The convenience offered by our program enables more people to attend the class and reduces the drop out ratio.
- Web Development Certification
- STEM education for students in kinder to 12th grade
- Introduction to Computer Science
If you like to inquire or apply to our program, send us a message.